Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BAs Question Red Grail and Vengence for Sanguinus (would they stack)
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Down Under > Warhammer 40,000 > 40k General Discussion
Maurth
Hi,

Wondering if brother corbulos ability (Red grail) Grant an additional attack on a 6+ to hit would stack with (if playing against chaos) vengence of sanguinus, generate an additional attack on 6+ to hit if fighting against heretic astartes.. seeing the combo could be broken if used on death company with thunder hammers ... but a lot of fun haha (My feeling is it would stack, but fairness tells me its the same ability so wont stack)

Thanks!
Tim
General_Hospital
QUOTE(Maurth @ Apr 1 2018, 09:44 PM) *

Hi,

Wondering if brother corbulos ability (Red grail) Grant an additional attack on a 6+ to hit would stack with (if playing against chaos) vengence of sanguinus, generate an additional attack on 6+ to hit if fighting against heretic astartes.. seeing the combo could be broken if used on death company with thunder hammers ... but a lot of fun haha (My feeling is it would stack, but fairness tells me its the same ability so wont stack)

Thanks!
Tim

Id play it that you roll an extra two attacks.
ĈON
Just bear in mind that Thunderhammers iirc have a -1 To Hit so you will need a way to get +1 To Hit to have the ability to trigger those two effects.
Demon
Theyre two different rules not two sources of the same rule so I'd call it that they each +1A
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.