Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stepping down as an admin and moderator
WargamerAU Forums > WargamerAU > WargamerAU News and Announcements
morsla
Hi all.

After about 15 years, I'm stepping down as a moderator and site admin for WargamerAU today. That's turned out to be a far longer tour than I originally thought I was signing on for, back when Stan first approached me about helping with the site wink.gif

Krefey and the rest of the team will continue running the place, so it's all business as usual on that front. You'll still see me around on the site, hopefully posting a bit more instead of living backstage in the admin panel. Hobby time has been extremely scarce for the last year, but I'm planning to take some of my old forum-admin time and use it for painting instead.

Just need 8th Ed 40k to finally drop, so I can work out what to paint first smile.gif
Arch_Magos_Kasen
Mate, you've always done a great job. Thanks for not perma banning me all those times.
Hope to catch up at PAX again smile.gif
Chaplain_Fortis
Thanks very much morsla. Always been an excellent member of the community and a fantastic admin and mod. Hope that your newfound painting time brings you joy.

BTW all of the 40k books have leaked so you can paint whatever you like wink.gif
Blackhearts Reaver
Thanks Morsla!

Anyone who puts in so much voluntary time deserves a break smile.gif Happy Painting!

The rest of you: keep up the good work smile.gif
Mark of Nurgle
You've been a mighty force for good. Thanks for everything!

Best,
M.
Munster
Take care mate, and enjoy indulging yourself
BearPowers
Thanks for your time Morsla. Your modship shall be missed.
khanoth
QUOTE(morsla @ Jun 1 2017, 11:32 AM) *

Just need 8th Ed 40k to finally drop, so I can work out what to paint first smile.gif

Deathwatch minis would be an idea....Xenophile!! wink.gif

Thanks for the many years of administration and not banning me as often as I deserved armata_PDT_04.gif
Caliginous
Thank you for your time and dedication as mod, Morsla. An often thankless job, but you've always been a level-minded voice of reason and fairness. Enjoy your hobby desk time smile.gif
Rice Array
Delete the MWM forum as your last mod action plz
rogal_dorn
QUOTE(Rice Array @ Jun 5 2017, 10:10 PM) *

Delete the MWM forum as your last mod action plz

Ban Ian plz

Thanks mate your work was appreciated.
BearPowers
What's the MWM forum you always want deleted?
rogal_dorn
QUOTE(BearPowers @ Jun 6 2017, 09:10 PM) *

What's the MWM forum you always want deleted?

http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showforum=342
iz.hans.iz.good
im only new here but 15 years. well done
Diesel
Appreciate all you've done Ben!

Thanks and enjoy the well earned break smile.gif

Deez
Gus
Been nice working with you Ben. Appreciate your long career here too mate. Take care and all the best in the new painting & gaming adventures that hopefully you have some time for now.

cheers
G.
pantsonhead
Heya Morsla,

Not that it means much coming from a part time participant like myself.

But thanks to you and the rest of the crew that makes and maintains a home for hobbyist here.
Years ago when I picked up dice and brushes again this was a great place and crowd to have found.

Wouldn't be a thing without work that goes on behind the scenes.
MarkC
Thanks for your efforts over the years. 15 years is a long time for any hobby.

Regards

Mark C

Thanks for your efforts over the years. 15 years is a long time for any hobby.

Regards

Mark C
General_Hospital
Wow, time has flown... Thanks for all your efforts.
Gorechilds Protege
You know morsla, you could still be an admin and just not admin but retain that shiny title.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.