Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old 20mm x 20mm base with a circular indent
WargamerAU Forums > Wargaming Down Under > Warhammer 40,000 > 40k General Discussion
Blackhearts Reaver
I have these and was wondering if anyone can tell me what they are for?

IPB Image
fued
mantic figures possibly, i know they come with bases like that
Mango
Are they GW or generic?

alot of non slotta metal models come with a metal base, some companies have a circular one so might have been to help base those models
chromedog
They aren't mantic. The central depression is the wrong size (I've actually got both these bases and mantic ones, and mantic use a larger circle indent.)
They're for a range called "Space Lords" by a German company called Hobby Products.
Currently available through moonraker models.
http://moonrakerminiatures.com/spacelords.htm

The two bottom left are GW styled ones (but GW weren't the only maker of slottabases even going back to the 90s.
Blackhearts Reaver
thanks Chromedog.

I actually have a giant stock pile of those Space lords in a box. The bases must have got separated at some point.. smile.gif
chromedog
Doug @ eM-4 has the moulds for those figures now, and is slowly resurrecting them (I've got a pile of the yoyodyne Shigaru and cybertech bunkerbusters (heavy armoured guys) and the wartech guys.)
Blackhearts Reaver
do you want more smile.gif going cheap (or even trades).
IPB Image
chromedog
Whoa!
That's more than I have and I don't need to add to that pile ...

I scored mine when Tin Soldier in Sydney were having a moving sale. One day I might pull them out of their case again and use them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.