Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New moderator!
WargamerAU Forums > WargamerAU > WargamerAU News and Announcements
morsla
As some of you have already noticed, we've just added a new moderator - Fuggorf has joined the WargamerAU team.

If you've played at Bladestorm, Arc40k or just about anything on the Victorian 40k calendar over the past few years, you're bound to have met him. Or seen him from a distance.

Or simply been in the presence of his INSIDE VOICE.

His mod voice is likely to be a bit different - he'll be along shortly to introduce himself... wink.gif
Chaplain_Fortis
Dies Irae for Mod.
Tyra_Nid
QUOTE(Chaplain_Fortis @ Mar 16 2015, 09:09 PM) *

Dies Irae for Mod.

+1
rogal_dorn
Fuggorf Ben I was voting for forik
Fuggorf
It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Forum. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me...

IPB Image
rogal_dorn
I'm Rogal Dorn. I'm a stupid bumface.
Tyra_Nid
QUOTE(Fuggorf @ Mar 16 2015, 11:32 PM) *

It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Forum. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me...

Yes, I can't see how that would EVER be annoying! tongue.gif
Blade_of_Apollo
It seems very annoying to me.
Rice Array
This is almost as ridiculous as the time Tim bough a puppy and didn't name it after me.
Forik
QUOTE(rogal_dorn @ Mar 16 2015, 11:05 PM) *

Fuggorf Ben I was voting for forik

thanks mate, but i'm already doing the wswa forum.
pantsonhead
Out of the norm and feels kinda outta place as it's lacking an element of the snide or origins from under a bridge but..
Just a quick nod to those that support the forum and community aye.
And thanks for taking up the mantle... Does he get super powers or what?

Surely you haven't limited his powers, so for to be hence known only as rainbowbright text man!
Kn'Thrak
Star Wars Episodes I, II and II were the greatest cinematic achievements of our time.
rogal_dorn
This new mod isn't as squeaky clean as people think, he has some dark secrets, and here is a taste of his Christian Brothers lifestyle.

IPB Image

#thewatchersonthewall
Fuggorf
Also this

IPB Image
Fuggorf
Oh man the nostalgia is hitting me right in the feels...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rice Array
Oh laud. I'd forgotten about that one. Still outraged that I'm not a mod btw.
Chaplain_Fortis
You don't have the credentials.

Dies irae on the other hand... What a guy.
Dazza Bo
Oh man how did I miss this thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.