Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 40K Players in Northern Rivers NSW, 40K Players in Northern Rivers NSW
Tbig
post Aug 2 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,217

Hello,

I recently joined WargamerAU. I've moved from Sydney to northern NSW (Lismore area) in the last 6 months, and am looking for clubs or groups who play 40K in this area. I played with a small group in Sydney for years, but haven't met anyone up here interested so far. There used to be a gaming store in town where people met, but after some recent inquiry I've realised it has closed down :/

If you are interested, or you can get me in contact with anyone up here who plays, send me a message! I have a large Tyranid collection and have just begun collecting Blood Angels as well.

Cheers,
Tom
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tbig
post Aug 23 2019, 10:38 AM
Post #2

Hi all,

Damn - dead silence!

I should have said, more than happy to travel up to Gold Coast or Brisbane to join a game or a club.

Let me know!

Cheers,
T
+Quote Post
Blackhearts Reaver
post Aug 23 2019, 10:47 AM
Post #3

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 446

There used to be a strong club in Lismore who ran events and everything. A few of them have moved away and it seems to have gone quieter.

Some were based a the uni so maybe try there. There used to be a shop down town I dunno if anyone is still doing it?

--------------------
Run local tourneys, Make terrain. 75,000+ pts...Play 1-3 games a week...(40K,BFG,BB,FoW).
Good Trader +149 .....QLD Masters: 1st/14(Tau), 1st/12(Daemons), 4th/15(Daemons), 1st/16(Orks), 2nd/15? (IG), 6th/22(Eldar).
AUS ranking=briefly No.1. :) ATC2011=QLD team ChampionsATC2012=QLD 5th
Retired from Competitive play sometime early? 2013

Try to be positive and help... not negative and tear things down.

"I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it." Alain de Botton
+Quote Post
Tbig
post Aug 28 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Blackhearts Reaver @ Aug 23 2019, 10:47 AM) *

There used to be a strong club in Lismore who ran events and everything. A few of them have moved away and it seems to have gone quieter.

Some were based a the uni so maybe try there. There used to be a shop down town I dunno if anyone is still doing it?

Thanks mate 🙂 The store has closed sadly but I’ve found at least a couple of people nearby. What about Gold Coast or Brisbane? I’m interested in getting to know people who play in or run tournaments
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 06:32 AM